Danflow 3000Product Enquiry
Uroflowmetry is one of the simplest forms of Urodynamics testing and with the DanFlow 3000 urine flow meter, MMT offer the ultimate in digital wireless uroflowmetry.
The DanFlow range of flow meters all utilise weight cell transducer technology to transform urine flow from the patient into a graphical format, with some additional statistics commonly required such as maximum flow, average flow, volume voided, and flow time.
Weight cell transducers used in Uroflowmetry have transformed this simple procedure, in particular – making cleaning of your equipment easy and straight forward.
A world without wires
- The base unit is powered by a long-life lithium battery – meaning a power supply is not required in the flow rate room.
- This can allow the choice of room to perform uroflowmetry to be much broader – often in different areas of the hospital or even moved between sites (working distance up to 50 m)
- Unlike flow meters that use Bluetooth communication, the DanFlow 3000 use of the 866 MHz frequency offers an increased range on the flow meter and stability in the data signal.
Truly wireless experience
The DanFlow 3000 utilizes an 866 MHz wireless single for transmitting low rate data which brings the following benefits to you:
- massively improved range between flow meter and printer compared to Bluetooth (BT)
- walls and doors will not be an obstacle unlike with BT
- hugely improved stability compared to BT, no signal dropout
- incredible battery performance – up to 2 years between changes
- no regular/daily charging of flow meter base meaning no missed clinics due to flat batteries
Fully automatic functionality makes the DanFlow 3000 easy to operate
- Allows the patient to begin voiding in their own time
- Accurately records the flow information (the measurement range is 0-50 ml/s with an accuracy of ±2%)
- Automatic data storage in pdf format
Design that makes the DanFlow 3000 easy to use
- Just connect your DanFlow 3000 to any computer or notebook using the wireless USB dongle
- DanFlow can be used for male or female patients. MMT offers two different height-adjustable stands, making it easy to alter the height for male patients who may wish to stand while voiding. The flexibility in the stands allows them comfortably slide underneath a commode for female patients/paediatric or seated voiding.
- Easy to keep clean