Uroflowmetry is one of the simplest forms of Urodynamics testing and with the DanFlow 1100 flow meter, MMT have set the bar very high when it comes to truly Wireless uroflowmetry.
The DanFlow range of flow meters all utilise weight cell transducer technology to transform uroflow from the patient into a graphical format, with some additional statistics commonly required such as maximum flow, average flow, volume voided, and flow time.
Weight cell transducers used in Uroflowmetry have transformed this simple procedure, in particular – making cleaning of your equipment easy and straight forward.
The premium product in the DanFlow range is the DanFlow 1100 – WiFi version. The product is essentially the same in function as the DanFlow 1000 but removes the cable link between flow transducer and printer by using an 866 MHz wireless signal. This model delivers increased levels of patient privacy, flexibility and portability. It opens up the use in rooms not necessarily built to accommodate uroflow meters.
MMT are confident that this is the level that Wireless flow meters should aspire to perform at.
A world without wires
- The base unit is powered by a long-life lithium battery – meaning a power supply is not required in the flow rate room.
- This can allow the choice of room to perform Uroflowmetry to be much broader – often in different areas of the hospital or even moved between sites (working distance up to 50 m).
- Unlike flow meters that use Bluetooth communication, the DanFlow 1100 use of the 866 MHz frequency offers an increased range on the flow meter and stability in the data signal.
Truly wireless experience
- The DanFlow 1100 utilizes an 866MHz wireless single for transmitting low rate data which brings the following benefits to you:
- Massively improved range between flow rate and printer compared to Bluetooth (BT)
- Walls and doors will not be an obstacle unlike with BT
- Hugely improved stability compared to BT, no signal dropout
- Incredible battery performance – up to 2 years between changes
- No regular/daily charging of flow meter base meaning no missed clinics due to flat batteries
Fully automatic functionality makes the DanFlow 1100 easy to operate
- Allows the patient to begin voiding in their own time
- Accurately records the flow information (the measurement range is 0-50 ml/s with an accuracy of ±2%)
- Producing a neat thermal print out with the flow rate curve and statistics underneath
- Automated data saving on a SD memory card with capacity of approx 65,000 tests
Design that makes the DanFlow 1100 easy to use
- DanFlow can be used for male or female patients. MMT offer two different height-adjustable stands, making it easy to alter the height for male patients who may wish to stand while voiding. The flexibility in the stands allows them to comfortably slide underneath a commode for female patients/paediatric or seated voiding.
- Small printer unit may be put on a table or wall mounted
- Easy to keep clean
- Optional use of the SD memory card which can be removed and inserted into your computer for record storage or processing records and generating pdf report