At Innologic, we are passionate about continued advancement in healthcare, and we provide the only internationally accredited urodynamics courses in Australia.
|Course Type||RANZCOG, RACS (USANZ), RACP MyCPD|
|Course Contact||Dale Johnston|
|Contact Phone||1300 729 069|
|Course Duration||3 days|
The first day covers the theory of urodynamics and the second day is “hands on” with urodynamic equipment and the urodynamic staff. The course finishes on the third day with a multiple choice & trace-based test. The course is approved by the International Continence Society.
– Appreciation of the philosophy behind urodynamic studies (UDS) as part of patient investigation
– Knowledge of the basic physical principles behind the measurement of flow and pressure
– Knowledge of the role of UDS in investigating children, women, men and neurological patients
– Ability to recognise artefacts seen during UDS, and the knowledge of how to correct them
– Ability to interpret urodynamic traces
– Knowledge of the techniques of basic and specialist urodynamics, including urethral function and video-UDS