P50 T Premium Colour Doppler System
SonoScape’s P50 T is a trustworthy partner aiding in the acquisition of informative clinical evidence and evaluation across a wide range of applications with intuitive operation.
The P50 T leverages a new platform and an innovative imaging architecture that incorporates powerful high-speed digital signal processing and intelligent software algorithms that take ultrasound imaging to new levels. Easily accomplish more with the P50 T ultrasound system. Incorporating single crystal clarity, automatic corrections and calculations, and user defined flexibility promises a confident diagnostic scanning experience as well as opening new doors of opportunity for ultrasound use.
Consistent quality performance across applications
Enhanced with advanced imaging architecture and probe technologies, the system expands diagnostic capabilities and examination quality across a wide range of applications:
- C-Field Beam
- Adaptive Multi-beam Imaging
- Dynamic Colour
- Single Crystal Transducer
Ergonomic Industrial Design
Taking into consideration the evolving expectations and needs for ultrasound, the P50T is a slim and unobtrusive trolley system that is comfortable in tight, congested spaces with little room to work in. Providing everything you need for a comfortable examination in a small space for both you and your patient.
- High resolution LED monitor with articulated arm
- Adjustable touch screen
- Rotatable and height adjustable control panel
- Gel warmer
- Optional Built-in battery
- Wireless Wi-Fi Connection
View the P50 T brochure to find out more.
- An inspiring tutorial displaying probe placement, anatomy illustration and standard ultrasound image examples. As useful reference that less experiences clinicians could rely on, Sono-help covers a variety of applications including liver, kidney, cardiac, breast, thyroid, obstetrics, vascular etc.
- Sono-drop provides a fast and convenient ultrasound image transmission between P50T and the patent's smart devices. The bond between clinicians and patient is strengthened through more frequent communication.
- Real-time screen and live video sharing, enabled by Sono-synch, makes it possible to connect two ultrasounds in a remote distance and perform remote medical consultation and tutorial.