The MMT Bladder Scanner is a beautifully designed Real-Time ultrasound probe that can be fully integrated with our Urodynamics platforms – DanFlow 2000/3000, Uromic Blues, Uromic Jive, Uromic Quickstep, Uromic Samba and Uromic Tango.
It can also run as a portable stand-alone device on a Windows tablet/desktop computer/laptops running Windows XP/7/8/10.
The MMT Real-Time Bladder scanner includes a USB driven probe and the software is installed on your computer to provide easy access to bladder volume calculation for estimated capacity measurements or non-invasive post-voiding residual estimation. The user controls the scanning from a single-button on the Scanner or by using a mouse or touchscreen buttons (subject to where the device is setup). Post Voiding Residual (PVR) measurements are available within seconds.
When used on the Urodynamic software platform, the function of this probe can be fully linked to the Urodynamic software and results transferred into the urodynamic report.
There are three scan depth for different body types:
- 10 cm – for paediatric use or very slim patients
- 16 cm – for normal build adult patients
- 23 cm – for larger patients
- Single button control to start/stop the bladder scanning
- No sonography skills or experience needed
- Fully automated scanning in multiple planes from one position on the body
- Auto-locating and auto-tracking tool of the bladder in real-time to assist accurate scanning
- Manual override of bladder if required
- Advanced signal and image processing for sharp and clear images
- Full page reports in JPEG or DICOM formats possible
- Automatic PVR calculation possible (pre-void/post void scan options)
- Post-test quality indicators to verify scan quality and affirm results
- Logging of all scans
- Simulator to re-run previous scans for end user training purposes if required
- Physiological anomalies that may alter volume calculation can be visualised
- Range 0 – 1000 ml, accuracy + – 10 %