Atmos Catheters Introducing the air-charged catheter designed for premium performance, easy administration, and elevated patient comfort.View Products
A better choice for physicians and their patients
Atmos Air-Charged Urodynamics Catheters are designed to match today’s leading catheter while bringing added enhancements to improve the diagnostic experience for patients and practitioners. Continue reading to learn why Atmos is the premium catheter you’ve been waiting for.
Try the world's smallest air-charged urodynamics catheter
Atmos catheters mark the first patient-centric advancement in urodynamics in a decade.View Products
Atmos delivers results you can trust even in equipment calibrated to T-DOC® Air-Charged™ Urodynamics Catheter.² Atmos demonstrated near perfect statistical agreement in 151 catheters at 1,991 individual pressure points.
- Is Atmos compatible with other products?
Yes, Atmos catheters can be used with other air-charged urodynamics systems, air transducers and pressure sensing cables. Understanding the needs of physicians and their teams, we’ve designed the Atmos line of catheters to be easy to use and require no retraining, upgrade requirements, or on-boarding.
Have questions about if Atmos is a good fit for your practice? Contact us for more information.
- How is Atmos different from other catheters?
The Atmos line of air-charged catheters measures at only 6FR, giving them the smallest diameter of urodynamics catheters available on the market. Made from medical-grade polyurethane that softens inside the body, the enhanced design improves the patient experience by providing maximum comfort without ceding diagnostic accuracy.
- Who can use the Atmos catheter?
Atmos catheters are intended for use by healthcare professionals to diagnose the cause of urinary incontinence. Our catheters make it possible to conduct accurate bladder, abdominal, and urethral pressure readings.
- Are Atmos catheters reusable?
No, Atmos catheters are single-use only. Do not re-sterilize or re-use. Dispose of them after use referring to your local clinical policies.
- How should I store Atmos catheters?
Atmos catheters should be kept inside their original sterilised packaging until use. Store in a dry place away from sunlight between 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C).
- Can using Atmos catheters or other consumables with my UDS system void the warranty with my equipment supplier?
Companies can’t void a consumer’s warranty or deny warranty coverage solely because the consumer uses a part made by someone else or gets someone not authorized by the company to perform service on the product.
There are only two exceptions:
- if the company provides the article or service to consumers for free; or
- if the company gets a waiver from the FTC. Under 15 U.S.C. § 2302(c), the FTC may grant a waiver only if the company proves that “the warranted product will function properly only if the article or service so identified is used in connection with the warranted product, and the waiver is in the public interest.”
Companies may, however, disclaim warranty coverage for defects or damage caused by the use of unauthorized parts or service.
For more information: http://www.ftc.gov/business-guidance/blog/2018/04/ftc-staff-sends-warranty-warnings